Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Full Disclosure: A Voting History

In (choke) eleven elections, this voter cast a ballot for the winner (Mr. Peanut in '76) exactly ONCE! That 40-year exercise in futility should lay to rest the suggestion that this voter is predictable or votes a straight party ticket. Nor is this blogger ideologically pure. "All over the (electoral) map" is the description that fits best. In 2008, I will cast my KOD (Kiss O'Death) ballot for The Hopester should he survive the primary campaign with "She Who Must Be Obeyed" aka The Hillster. If The Hillster gets the nod, I will cast my ballot for Ralph Nader (I). Under no circumstances will I vote for The Geezer (and his 100-year Iraqi War) nor will I vote for Bob Barr (L) who looks like Heinrich Himmler's lovechild with that mustache. There it is and here I stand. If this is (fair & balanced) political confession, so be it.
This blogger's voting record:




Election

1964

1968

1972

1976

1980

1984

1988

1992

1996

2000

2004

2008
Voted For

Goldwater (R)

Humphrey (D)

McGovern (D)

Carter (D)

Carter (D)

Mondale (D)

Dukakis (D)

Perot (I)

Dole (R)

Gore (D)

Kerry (D)

????
Copyright © Sapper's (Fair & Balanced) Rants & Raves


Get an RSS (Really Simple Syndication) Reader at no cost from Google. Another free Reader is available at RSS Reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment

☛ STOP!!! Read the following BEFORE posting a Comment!

Include your e-mail address with your comment or your comment will be deleted by default. Your e-mail address will be DELETED before the comment is posted to this blog. Comments to entries in this blog are moderated by the blogger. Violators of this rule can KMA (Kiss My A-Double-Crooked-Letter) as this blogger's late maternal grandmother would say. No e-mail address (to be verified AND then deleted by the blogger) within the comment, no posting. That is the (fair & balanced) rule for comments to this blog.